Transit OptionsThe City operates a fixed route, Call-A-Ride and trolley service for Morro Bay residents and visitors:
- Morro Bay Fixed Route (PDF) - Year-round general public fixed route transit service within City limits
- Morro Bay Call-A-Ride (PDF) - Year-round advanced scheduled curb to curb service within 3/4 of a mile of the fixed route
- Morro Bay Trolley - Seasonal fixed route service linking the North Main Street and Downtown Business Districts, Embarcadero, and State Parks
Short Range Transit Plan Update - Community Forum on 5/30/18The City is currently in the process to update its Short Range Transit Plan and will be holding a Community Forum to present:
- An overview of transit services and summary of recent surveys
- A list of transit service alternatives being considered for potential changes
Date: May 30, 2018
Time: 3:30 PM
Location: Morro Bay Veterans Memorial Building
FREE MB Transit rides will be provided to the forum. Please call 805-772-2744 to reserve a ride.
Community Forum Notice
Plan your transit trip in Morro Bay using Google Transit. Morro Bay Transit is participating in a program from Google that allows customers to create transit trip plans using the familiar Google Maps interface. Routes, stop locations, times, and transfers will all be shown on Google Maps.
Simply enter in your pick up and destination locations, then enter in what day and time you want to leave and let Google Maps do the rest. You will be provided with a list of transit routes available and information on such things as travel time, cost, and direction the bus is heading.
Good Neighbor Program
The Good Neighbor Program is a volunteer effort designed to bridge the gaps in safety net services for seniors over 55 and adults over 18 with disabilities in SLO County.
Call 805-547-7025, ext. 17 to inquire about becoming a volunteer driver or, if you are in need, to arrange a ride.