Waterfront RV & Tent Camping
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS THROUGH September 30, 2021 FOR ALL AREAS
The City of Morro Bay is now offering limited Waterfront Recreational Vehicle (RV) & Tent Camping at select locations along Morro Bay's waterfront.
ALL CAMPING IS BY ONLINE RESERVATIONS ONLY. See link at the bottom of this page for availability and reservations. All Camping locations for the City of Morro Bay are Dry Camping -NO HOOK-UPS AVAILABLE. Tent Camping is available at Maritime Museum Site only.
All RV Camping is by online reservation only. Please DO NOT call or email regarding availability or to make a reservation.
**Please familiarize yourself with the information and links found on this page prior to making your reservation**
Sites approved for RV's (dry camping only - NO hook-ups)
Coleman Park Sites $75/night
Coleman Park Sites $75/night
101 Coleman Drive
Morro Creek Sites $65/night
1620 Embarcadero (Google Maps)
Maritime Museum Sites $65/night
(Site approved for Tent Camping - public restroom located nearby)
- You must have a reservation before pulling into a site. Reservations can only be made using the reservation website as provided in the link below.
- 14-day maximum stay. Sites must be occupied for a minimum of one hour in any 24-hour period.
- Only fully self-contained RV’s are allowed.
- One RV allowed per space, and no group tent camping allowed. Six-person maximum occupancy unless approved in advance.
- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m.; Check-out time is 12:00 p.m. NO EARLY CHECK-INS.
- Self-check-in to your site, your reservation and payment will be confirmed later by staff with your license plate number.
- Campsite usage cannot result in excessive noise or other activity that disturbs the peace. Generators quiet time hours are 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Fees are ($75/night for Coleman Locations and $65/night for Maritime & Morro Creek Locations) for both RV’s and tents.
- No open flames are allowed, including wood or charcoal barbeques. All cooking and/or heating devices must be fueled by bottled gas and have active on/off controls.
- Pets must be leashed or in a contained area of your campsite.
- No third-party reservation, vendor delivery or set-up of RV’s allowed.
- The City reserves the right to relocate campers at its sole discretion for emergencies, safety considerations, foul weather, special events or better utilization of campsites.
- Violation of the Rules and Regulations may result in citation, fines or eviction from the campsite without refund as the situation warrants.
- ALL reservation cancellations and/or modifications are subject to $15 fee per transaction.
- Reservation cancellation refunds are as follows:
- Full refund if cancelled at least 72-hours prior to reservation start date.
- 50% refund if cancelled at least 48-hours before reservation start date.
- No refund if cancelled less than 48-hours prior to reservation start date.
- Only two reservations cancellations and/or modifications are allowed per customer per year.
- To change or modify your reservation:
- Re-book your new reservation dates first using the reservation website as provided in the link below.
- Email your cancellation request to RVCamping@morrobayca.gov to cancel your unwanted dates.
- Only two reservation modifications and/or cancellations are allowed per customer per year.
- Campers required to leave due to violation of the Waterfront Camping Rules and Regulations, Morro Bay Municipal Code or other applicable County, State or Federal law are not eligible for a refund.