Service Request

CitySourced is a mobile and online service request system for the City of Morro Bay, California. CitySourced allows residents to identify issues and report those service requests directly to the City of Morro Bay. Residents can upload a photo or video of the concern and mark the geographic location on a map. Each request can then be tracked for follow up. Requests may be submitted online or using a smartphone.

If the issue you are reporting is a public safety emergency, please call 911.

If the issue you are reporting is a water or sewer emergency (NOT a water billing issue), please call 805-772-6261.

Submit a Request or Report an Issue

Nearby Requests