Come join this fun group of Morro Bay Tennis players for some great doubles!
- Del Mar Park ( end of Ironwood Street)
- First-come, First-served
- Bring your own equipment
Pickleball Play Days
- Mondays through Saturdays
- 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Equipment Provided
- $1 Donation
- Del Mar Park
Pickleball is a paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
For more information about the Morro Bay Pickleball Club sponsored by the Morro Bay Senior Citizens Inc., call 805-772-4421.
Other Estero Bay Tennis Opportunities
- Los Osos Community Park Tennis Courts
2180 Palisades Drive
Morro Bay, CA 93442
Surfside Tennis Club
- Los Osos Middle School
- Southeast corner of South Bay Boulevard and El Morro Avenue
For more information, please visit the club's website
- Hardie Park Tennis Courts
- North B Street and Birch Street